23 March 2015

Believe This Spring! [New Etsy Limited Products]




Long, long ago I had said I was going to update my Etsy shop with a limited collection of retro, 1950s inspired science fiction UFO brooches because kitschy brooches are pretty much something everyone needs in their life. You can add them to your outfit, your bag, your jacket, or wherever you want some retro goodness!

So, I FINALLY updated the Etsy with eight listings that are very limited. One of each is available and won't be restocked since it took me this long to even get them listed. I also have to rely on outsourced materials for the UFOs right now and that can get pricey unfortunately.

To make it even more kitschy I'll be shipping these guys off in Easter egg packaging and tissue paper for some extra security as you can see below. I thought it'd be pretty unique and bring a smile to your lovely faces. So, believe this spring, the truth is out there.

Shop the limited collection on Little Quirks Shop right now!


12 comments:

  1. These are amazing I love them, I'm a little obsessed with kitchy UFO stuff xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it all!! The egg idea is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! Also, unrelated, but i love your "Pin It" hover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) Haha, it is kinda pun-y with the pin image hover on pins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! We all need more cute UFOs in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love when Etsy stores use cool packaging so I thought I'd try it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Had a hard time deciding which one to get, but I've just ordered one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are these?! And you're shipping in Easter egg packaging! I need to get some extra work booked so I can buy one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with these! So cute! And the way you're shipping them is extra adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Super Cute! And I can wear them while watching X-Files ;)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger