Anywho, here are my top five!
1. Felicity+Ray, ArrowAt first I was all about Olicity (Felicity+Oliver) but the more they fight and he remains a stubborn jerk, the more I realize I really want Felicity and Ray together. I thought maybe Barry would be a great alternative to Ollie, but you know, he's not always there and it'd be a long distance relationship even with his super fastness.
2. Cloud+Aeris, Final Fantasy VIIThis is a tale as old as time for many fans out there. I will always be a Cloud+Aeris shipper over Cloud and Tifa. I mean, come on, even their names go together. I also ship it in Kingdom Hearts, because why not? She's still alive in that series!
3. Poison Ivy+Harley Quinn, DC UniverseDon't get me wrong, I love both the Joker and Harley Quinn for their separate villain personalities but I think Ivy and Quinn had tons more chemistry both in the comics and Batman: The Animated Series that made me go "d'aaww."
4. Gwendolyn+The Will, SagaI won't go into much detail if anyone reading this hasn't read Saga yet, but these two make for a great match and I really, really can't wait for their storylines to pick up again. These breaks are killing me! Gwen and The Will really don't see eye-to-eye but I still ship it. ;)
5. Sansa+Littlefinger, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice & FireBEFORE THIS TURNS INTO CHAOS: I do not condone abusive or manipulative relationships but this one interests me because of the possible implications in the future. Sansa is going to find out Littlefinger was behind her father's death sooner than later and I don't think Peytr is going to be able to escape this time around. The scenes between them in the books make me feel uncomfortable but damn, I want to keep reading and see where it goes and if Sansa will become the power player and super awesome Queen in the North. Here's hoping!
Of course, thank you to the hostesses of this weekly series, The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick, and be sure to follow them for future 5 Fandom Friday prompts. :)