13 February 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Couples I Ship Hardcore


It's baaaack! This week's theme is great with Valentine's Day coming up and, boy, do I have a couple ships that I want to set sail. If you're not familiar with shipping, it's the wishful thinking of many fangirls and fanboys that certain fictional characters will get together. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, and that's why we have fanfiction.

Anywho, here are my top five!


1. Felicity+Ray, Arrow
At first I was all about Olicity (Felicity+Oliver) but the more they fight and he remains a stubborn jerk, the more I realize I really want Felicity and Ray together. I thought maybe Barry would be a great alternative to Ollie, but you know, he's not always there and it'd be a long distance relationship even with his super fastness.



2. Cloud+Aeris, Final Fantasy VII
This is a tale as old as time for many fans out there. I will always be a Cloud+Aeris shipper over Cloud and Tifa. I mean, come on, even their names go together. I also ship it in Kingdom Hearts, because why not? She's still alive in that series!


3. Poison Ivy+Harley Quinn, DC Universe
Don't get me wrong, I love both the Joker and Harley Quinn for their separate villain personalities but I think Ivy and Quinn had tons more chemistry both in the comics and Batman: The Animated Series that made me go "d'aaww."


4. Gwendolyn+The Will, Saga
I won't go into much detail if anyone reading this hasn't read Saga yet, but these two make for a great match and I really, really can't wait for their storylines to pick up again. These breaks are killing me! Gwen and The Will really don't see eye-to-eye but I still ship it. ;)


5. Sansa+Littlefinger, Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice & Fire
BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO CHAOS: I do not condone abusive or manipulative relationships but this one interests me because of the possible implications in the future. Sansa is going to find out Littlefinger was behind her father's death sooner than later and I don't think Peytr is going to be able to escape this time around. The scenes between them in the books make me feel uncomfortable but damn, I want to keep reading and see where it goes and if Sansa will become the power player and super awesome Queen in the North. Here's hoping!

Of course, thank you to the hostesses of this weekly series, The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick, and be sure to follow them for future 5 Fandom Friday prompts. :)


post signature

13 comments:

  1. Cloud + Aeris over any of the other characters! (Sorry but not sorry, Tifa) They were the cutest together

    northeastnerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's so obv Cloud had a thing for Aeris more than Tifa right at the get-go. Tifa got friend zoned, lol.

      Delete
  2. YES Harley & Ivy I love them together so much! I think Felicity is way too good for Oliver if he wants to be alone and sulk in his "Arrow Cave" so be it she'd probably have way more fun with Ray or Barry anyway xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Despite what many people say, I think Ollie has changed the least in terms of character development (not including before the ship sinking and him being a dumb playboy). He continues to be brooding and stand offish when practically everybody in his life knows about his secret now and actively HELPS him. I mean, c'mon!

      Delete
  3. I think it's safe to say that Felicity is easy to ship with everyone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! She's just so lovable and deserves somebody that isn't always so will they/won't they, haha.

      Delete
  4. I definitely ship Olicity, but I do love her and Ray together.
    And I don't ship Sansa and Peytr, but they do have a very interesting dynamic together. I haven't read all of the books, but I'm really interested to see how their relationship evolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's such a love/hate thing with shipping Sansa and Peytr because of the age gap and he's essentially manipulating her like he's done with so many other people. But I can't help it, haha.

      Delete
  5. Harley and Ivy!!! And I really wanted to like Ray and Felicity but for me, the stories haven't been enough to want to get them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested to see what Sansa is up to. I think she has layers not yet seen. She may end up destroying Littlefinger without him ever suspecting it. That would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you about Felicity and Ray! They are just so super adorable, and he isn't to stubborn to be with her like Oliver is. ^_^

    - Sarah
    www.oh-so-kawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get the Sansa + Little Finger thing. I am super interested in where it goes. I'm still on the first book so I don't think I'll be caught up on books by the time the new season starts. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOOPS! Haha, I should not have indulged myself and read that Game of Thrones one. I just recently started listening to the audiobook for the first one in the series. I am terrible at spoiling myself, anyway. That and I blame Tumblr!

    I have never been one to ship characters unless it's completely obvious that they're going to be together. It's fun to dream, though. =)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger