29 November 2014

November Favorites 2014


Hopefully those of you celebrating Thanksgiving had a pleasant holiday and were able to relax and stuff your faces! This has been one crazy hectic month, the last week in particular. Between school work, freelancing work, and family, I've barely had time to work on the blog and tweak it.

Despite being busy, I still had some time to curate another monthly favorites post. Here are my faves for November!


The Fall
I caught the first season on Netflix and immediately became engrossed with this series. It stars Gillian Anderson (Scully of X-Files!) as a detective trying to chase down a serial killer. Sounds pretty typical, right? Except the story also follows the life of the actual serial killer and you realize he's just a person like the rest of us.

Low
You could probably guess from my review of Low that it would wind up on my November favorites! This is an amazing series and if you're a Saga lover then you'll more than likely become addicted to Low, too.


Tathariel
Okay, she is totally my woman crush of the month. I randomly found her profile on Instagram and just love her hair, her sculptures, and her lifestyle (Nordic viking/elvish life? Yes, please!). Check out some of her work--it's amazing!


Locketship
I know, I'm kinda late to this party but better late than never, right? Locketship is amazingly cute jewelry and now they're selling some of the pieces at Nordstrom's so obviously I'll have to go hunting for a necklace soon.



Dubu Dunmo
Yes, those are cute kitty sticky notes and yes they actually come in those boxes and yes this entire Etsy store is full of the cutest stationary and office supplies you'll ever see!


Also, don't forget Devcember starts up on the 1st! I will be providing resources and advice on picking up some HTML skills throughout the month of December. I'm also thinking of starting up an on-going series about coding if Devcember goes well.

What have been some of your November favorites?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Low recommendation! I love Saga, so I'll check that one out soon.

    www.thegeekyseamstress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT STATIONERY. IS SOME OF THE BEST. STATIONERY. THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! I want so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have favorited some of Dubu Dunmo's items this past month too, and I am going to check out Low soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger