17 November 2014

Nerdy & Quirky Winter Wear


Wintertime is fast approaching for most of us and that means bundling up in our best nerdy and one-of-a-kind finds. Or, this can be the perfect excuse to expand your winter time wardrobe with cute and awesomely geeky pieces, like the ones found below!

While I really dislike cold weather and having to shovel my way out of my house every winter, I do enjoy winter clothes like fun hats, knit scarves, and comfy coats. If it could just stay like autumn with reasonable temperatures and zero snow during the winter, I'd be much happier.


I have other finds from Etsy such as a Sherlock inspired scarf, alpaca tights, cozy and warm leg warmers, and a bunch of geeky and awesome hoodies in a Treasury List you can find right on Etsy. I think I'm going to put together Treasury Lists on Etsy for these types of posts from now on. Let me know if you like this method better!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, great post! I so need that Boba Fett coffee cozy.

    www.thegeekyseamstress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fox hat would definitely make winter 500% easier to deal with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fox hat is completely adorable. Oh my word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooooow I want it so bad! I already have a growing collection of animal hats like that so it'd fit in perfectly, haha.

      Delete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger