03 November 2014

First Ever Blog Sale!


Sorry about switching things up since I originally wanted to do an Instagram sale, but figured the blog would be a better place to do this.

I'm clearing out some of my stock from my Etsy shop, Little Quirks, in order to make room for a new upcoming super secret project I have planned. Some of these items will not be restocked in the shop or will be put on a "waiting list" until I get more of the materials, so this is your last chance to grab up your favorites while they're still available AND on sale!

Everything is half-off or more. All you have to do is comment below on which item or items you want and provide your PayPal email. Or, you can send me an email with your PayPal email if you don't want to put it down in the comments. Much like Instagram sales, invoices that aren't paid within 24 hours will be dropped.

This sale will be going on until everything is sold off and I'll update this page when items have been sold. I'll do both domestic and international shipping, too. Happy shopping!


Pink Kawaii Bow Necklace. Laser cut acrylic attached to a pink lightweight chain with a silver lobster clasp. Now $5.00 including shipping, originally $12.50.


Snow Unicorn Necklace. Laser cut acrylic white glitter unicorn cameo necklace on a silver rounded chain and a lobster clasp. Now $5.00 including shipping, originally $12.50.


Pink Unicorn Necklace, Silver Chain. Laser cut acrylic pink unicorn cameo necklace on a rounded chain with lobster clasp. Now $5.00 including shipping, originally $12.98.


Pink Unicorn Necklace, Pink Chain. Just like the laser cut acrylic necklace above, except this one has a lightweight pink chain instead with a silver lobster clasp. Now $5.00 including shipping, originally $12.98.


Faux Druzy Bracelet. This is a silver faux druzy bracelet that is a one-size-fits-all. Now $3.00 including shipping, originally $6.00. This piece will NOT be restocked in the shop and this is the last one I have!

Thank you again for all the support, you guys! Being an Etsyian (Etsytonian?) has been an interesting adventure and I plan to learn and grow more with my shop and super secret project.

post signature

2 comments:

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger