21 November 2014

5 Fandom Friday: A Fangirl's Thanksgiving


Another Friday, another Fandom 5! I was impatiently waiting for this one because I really like Thanksgiving. It involves food and napping, what more could you want?! So, who would I invite over for my super fangirl Thanksgiving? Check it out!


1. Felicity Smoak, Arrow
This girl is my idol! And I only recently found out in her background episode that I have the same major as her: computer science with a focus in information security.

2. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
30 Rock is like my television spirit animal and Liz Lemon is just awesome so this is a given! I'm also curious what a conversation between Felicity and Liz would entail.

3. April & Andy, Parks & Recreation
It wouldn't be a Thanksgiving dinner without some April and Andy-isms! I love these two on Parks & Rec and Andy is probably my favorite character on the show.

4. Pippin & Merry, Lord of the Rings
Okay, I know I'm probably breaking all sorts of rules by having not one but two dynamic duos on my list but you really can't have just Pip or Merry at your fictional Thanksgiving--you need to have both! Plus, imagine the food they'd bring. Amazing.

5. Barbara Gordon, DC Comics
To round out this fangirl filled Thanksgiving is, of course, Babs! I'd probably like to have The Animated Series Barbara over but any incarnation of her would honestly be awesome.

Some other honorable mentions include: Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers), Mordecai & Rigby (Regular Show), and Sansa Stark (Game of Thrones).

Are you guys excited for Thanksgiving?!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. YES! This list is AWESOME! Andy and April! Liz! Merry and Pippin to make sure you're not stuck with any leftovers! Barb?! Felicity! I officially invite myself as well ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you have Pippin and Merry on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come over? I love your guest list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list! Felicity and Liz! Why did I not think of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, Liz Lemon would be the absolute best! Absolutely love Babs and Andy and April too :)

    www.thegeekyseamstress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! Merry and Pippin! Hope you have enough food

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dynamic duos are the best! I would be so scared of having April and Andy there. They could totally make a mess somehow. Pippin and Merry too but I feel like they'd be less malicious lolol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this list! Felicity would be amazing to have at dinner! And April and Andy would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Thanksgiving! I wish all of my favorite characters could come. ^_- Great prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome list! Pippin & Merry are such a great choice <3

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger