15 October 2014

Style Inspiration: Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

This is an all-time classic when it comes to the greatness of spooky but quirky films from the 1980s. Both the movie and the animated series are some of my favorites to watch during October any time of of the year. And if you didn't see it already, I got some awesome Beetlejuice animated series trading cards in a toy trade a few months back!

The fashion in Beetlejuice is classic goth and very much the pinnacle of crazy 80s fashion with a bit of chic since striped pants have been making a comeback. Check it out!

Lydia



Beetlejuice Chic



Lydia In Red


Are you a Beetlejuice fan? If so, what was your favorite outfit from the show or movie?
  post signature

10 comments:

  1. Beetlejuice is one of my favorite movies. I love Lydia's style. That first outfit is my favorite and I love the bow in the third one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The movie and animated series has some pretty awesome style, but I am a sucker for 80s fashion, haha.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! The movie and animated series has some pretty awesome style, but I am a sucker for 80s fashion, haha.

      Delete
  2. I love the movie and her style in it! I always leaned towards black clothing haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Was a goth kid for a long time and it just never went away really lol

      Delete
  3. I think the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm actually thinking of doing Lydia's red dress for Halloween. :D

      Delete
  4. I loved the cartoon. My favorite Lydia outfit is the spiderweb poncho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I want one soooo bad! And the theme song is always so catchy.

      Delete
  5. LOVE THIS! That Hand Book For The Recently Deceased bow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger