10 October 2014

5 Fandom Friday: The Fandom Clothes I Need To Live


Okay, maybe I don't need these clothes in order to live but all of them have been on my dream wishlist for quite some time and I WILL own at least one of them in the future! Again, this is part of the 5 Fandom Friday link-up group that is hosted by Megan over at The Nerdy Girlie and Kristin of Super Space Chick. Enjoy!


1. Rodarte Star Wars Dress 
This is one of those pieces where I know I'll never, ever own but a girl can still dream! These dresses are so elegant and beautiful and pretty much exemplifies what I think "geek chic" is and should be! I want the one in the back with the Tatooine suns so bad and then I try to find prices for these dresses online...


2. Her Universe Captain America Cardigan
While the Cap isn't my most favorite Avenger, I do like Captain America related apparel (the design is just so classic!). Also, I LOVE cardigans and own a huge stockpile of just about any color you can imagine. So, this Captain America cardigan just makes sense!


3. Forever21 Gargoyles Sweatshirt
Okay, story time: I saw this sweatshirt at one of those huge Forever21 stores on a mannequin after having just purchased something. I immediately ran back in and asked an associate if they had any more or if I could buy the one off of the mannequin. They were completely sold out and aren't allowed to sell things on the mannequins, apparently. Ever since then this sweatshirt has been near impossible to find even online!


4. Nerd & Needle Sherlock Scarf
I try to feature a lot of different Etsy shops on this blog because, well, I'm utterly addicted and believe in shopping small business whenever possible. I stumbled across Nerd & Needle and in particular this gorgeous Sherlock scarf last year! Want!


5. Thinking Gallery Game of Thrones Tank Top
Yup, another Etsy shop! This one has some amazing print t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts and being a big time Game of Thrones fan I absolutely love the quality and make of this tank top! They also have an amazing Hogwarts "alumni" hoodie and sweatshirt collection, too.

What are some fandom fashion you absolutely need in your life? Can't wait to see everyone else's lists! Also, remember you can always join in on the fun of 5 Fandom Friday, too! :)

post signature

18 comments:

  1. You should have just taken the sweatshirt off the mannequin without asking! I did that with a hat once :) Good luck finding it in the future! I love those Star Wars dresses they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Game of Thrones tank! Definitely need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! those Star Wars inspired dresses are so cool and elegant too. Never seen anything like that before. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish they were easier to get but that's high fashion, right?

      Delete
  4. Totally featured that cardigan to, can't get enough Cap in my wardrobe! Those Rodarte dresses are gorgeous I love the Death Star one it's the ultimate in nerd couture. Definitely checking out those Etsy shops I love supporting my fellow nerd crafters xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that GoT tank. Good luck finding the Gargoyles top. I'll keep an eye out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's another Etsy shop with awesome GOT t-shirts but I forgot the name of it. D: But yeah, Gargoyles sweater has become my white whale, haha. But one of these days...-shakes fist-

      Delete
  6. That GoT tank is definitely my favourite. And we're heading into summer here in the southern hemisphere... Hmm, I wonder if I can get away with buying it without the husband noticing :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my eye on those Star Wars dresses since they came out. Too bad they're waaaaay out of my budget!
    www.cosplaycents.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dresses are insane, love it. I need that Sherlock scarf though

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I love those Star Wars dresses! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that Gargoyles story is so frustrating. Did you try doing a google image search to see if someone else makes something like it? I miss that show... *runs to youtube*

    ReplyDelete
  11. DUDE! I would have just taken it off the mannequin after they said that! LOL
    I hope you find it soon though (and if I see it, I'll let you know on twitter)! And those Rodarte dresses=LOVE!
    I would have worn that to prom back in the day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need that Gargoyles sweatshirt! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger