29 May 2014

Style Inspiration: House Tyrell (Game of Thrones)

At first I wanted to do a haul post, but I think I'll wait for tomorrow because I really felt like doing a Style Inspiration since I haven't used my new tripod yet! I am by no means a photographer, so please excuse these photos. I'm learning, though!

The Tyrell's are some fashionable people, usually opting for flowing clothes with, of course, lots of floral patterns. First, here's an outfit I made on Polyvore for Margaery.


Neon Casual Tyrell


Below is an outfit I've wanted to do for awhile since I rarely "dress up," it's mostly just t-shirt and jeans for me. I don't care if peplum is way out of style nowadays, I still love it and think it's a great staple piece for any closet.

Anywho, here is the outfit I made using stuff from my own closet!

housetyrelloutfit1

tyrellback1

tyrelloutfitfull1

tyrelljewelry1
peplum top // express | floral skirt // charlotte russe 
flats // H&M | necklace // forever21 | rings // charlotte russe
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I absolutely adore that necklace you are wearing and I'm with you on peplums, I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, surprised to find it in Forever21 but they usually have impulse buy worthy jewelry, lol.

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful pictures. And I love peplums too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Peplums are so fun and frilly, so I don't care if they're done to death--just shows that they're still popular!

      Delete
  3. I love peplums for spring, and the photos turned out great! That necklace is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors! I like peplums as well, so girly without really trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral skirt is very Tyrell! Great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read the books or watched the show yet... just waiting for the right time. I do love the style of the clothing that they wear! The actress that plays Margaery is so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Totally channeled your inner Margery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger