17 April 2014

Style Inspiration: Orphan Black

Guess what's coming back on Saturday? Clone power!

On top of having an interesting story and great acting, BBC's Orphan Black also has some serious style. So I thought this was the perfect time to do a Style Inspiration for some of the show's awesome collection of clones.

As with any Style Inspiration post, these outfits don't have to be exactly replicated. This is meant as a template, or springboard, for your own fashion fandom and everyday cosplay. And as always, I've included an OOTD post. Enjoy!


Orphan Black // Sarah


alisonorphanblackfandomfashion

alisonorphanblackoutfit

alisonorphanblackeverydaycosplay

personalizednecklace

I thought it would be fun to do an Alison outfit because I don't really go for that Yuppie look. Did have some preppy pieces in my closet and I am a huge fan of those headbands. When you have a lot of hair, they're a lifesaver!

The necklace was a gift from my grandma while she was in England for work. This lady makes these BY HAND! She paints on the flowers, the calligraphy--it's just insanely beautiful work. I thought it suited the sheltered suburban mom look that Alison has going.


Do you like my "I have no idea what I'm doing" poses for the camera? :P Also apologize for how haggard I look in the pics, I'm still sick and was up all night playing Age of Empires. I regret nothing!

top: thrifted || cardigan: anne taylor loft || pants: charlotte russe || flats: BCBG paris

Who do you think is the most fashionable on the show? I personally like Cosima's style, and well, Cosima in general. :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I really want to watch Orphan Black... but I have to watch Game of Thrones... Black Sails, Almost Human, Vikings etc... SO MANY TV SHOWS THAT I NEED TO WATCH!!!

    Awesome fashion sets!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Allison is SPOT ON! I love Cosima's and Sarah's style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Allison is SOOOO Perfect!!! I love Sarah's style as it reminds me of my "old" style (I just don't fit my old clothes, but am trying to workout so I can again)! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger