03 April 2014

Style Inspiration: Game of Thrones

Oh, weather, you're such a fickle mistress! This week has been absolutely gorgeous in southeast Michigan ... Except for today, the one day I had an OOTD post in mind that was Game of Thrones themed. I will still be doing the OOTD at some point, maybe tomorrow if it's not rainy and cold and super cloudy. I would take photos indoors, except it's so cloudy and gloomy out that the house's lighting would come up dark and grainy, too. Do'h.

But anyway, I've made tons of Thrones style sets on Polyvore over the last year! You can see my full collection over on Polyvore of Game of Thrones sets, but here are a select few that are some of my favorites. Enjoy!


Cersei, Emerald & Gold



Vaes Dothrak



Neon Casual Tyrell

Neon Casual Tyrell by nerd-allure featuring a silk rose bouquet


Little Birds & Direwolves

Little Birds & Direwolves by nerd-allure featuring word wall decals

If you happen to do outfits inspired by Game of Thrones, I'd love to see them! You can send me a link on Facebook or Twitter or leave it in the comments below. :)
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love these outfits!! And I can't wait until season 4 this Sunday!!!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! Been obsessively watching all the teaser trailers and reading every bit of news I can, haha.

      Delete
  2. Don't forget to include a stout overcoat as part of your GoT ensemble, because, you know, winter is coming! :D Sorry, couldn't stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you did there...! http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Oh-You-Dog-Template-.jpg

      Delete
  3. I'm just getting back into Game of Thrones again and I'm loving it! These outfits are great and I can't wait to see your OOTD. Hopefully you get some nice weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see Cersei stomping on some common people in those killer heels! Nice ensembles :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger