09 April 2014

Liebster Award For Nerdjoy!


Wow! You really like me! :P

Before I did the switch to Nerdjoy, my old blog Nerd Allure had been nominated for a Liebster although as a beauty blog and that meant beauty related questions. Now, Elle from Your Friend Elle has nominated this blog and I absolutely love the questions! Also, the last Liebster I got required a bunch of questions and tagging a bunch of people, it was crazy. Five is much more doable!

Here are Elle's questions and my answers:

1. What post are you most proud of?
It would probably have to be one of my Edible Campaign posts, such as the first one in the series, or my Game of Thrones jewelry post because one of the jewelry makers personally emailed me and really appreciated the love!

2. If you opened another blog, what would it be?
I would really want to do a super kawaii pastel goth/fairy kei blog.

3. What's your favorite fandom?
Game of Thrones all the way!

4. Who inspires you the most?
I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but the entire geek girl blogging community is so inspiring. Everyone brings something unique and interesting to the space and it really pushes you to do the same and encourage others.

5. If you could travel anywhere in space and time, where would you go?
Ancient Egypt! I've always loved reading about it, although it'd be pretty cool to just chill around the Universe like the Doctor.

I nominate:

My questions for you guys:
1. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
2. Who would be in your dream Comic Con meet and greet?
3. Spa day! What would be your ideal way to unwind?
4. What has been your greatest achievement in life?
5. How would you describe your blog in five words?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=11943609&group=0&frame_type=b&link=aHR0cDovL25lcmRqb3libG9nLmJsb2dzcG90LmNvbQ&frame=1&click=0&user=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry please ignore my first post LOL - Hope you having a great weekend. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Melissa :) www.http://popcornandpearls.net/ | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12093121

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a Liebster post not too long ago, but I will definitely answer your questions right here!

    1.) Pop music with terrible lyrics but great beats.
    2.) Tom Hiddleston (preferably as Loki)! @w@
    3.) I would love an hour long body massage! I'm craving it so badly! (I've been working out more)
    4.) Giving birth and being a mom for the past three and a half years! Also, graduating high school and somehow managing to get into college (I used to get very bad grades but now I changed my work ethic and I get much better grades now!
    5.) Self-expression portal of human connection.

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger