31 March 2014

March Favorites 2014

It's time for the happy Snoopy dance because the snow is melting! It's warming up finally! Hooray! And it's time for another monthly favorites.

March has been a month of change. From changing websites to changing names to changing directions in freelancing and work, I've been on a big kick to get things done. It has meant a bit of a wonky transitional phase, but hey, it's all part of the process, right?

Anywho, I won't bore you with the details. Here's what I've been loving throughout the month of March!




Doge Winter Is Coming T-Shirt. So, totally got this shirt and have been loving it. Shirt Woot was selling it, but I'm not sure if they have anymore left unfortunately. It's still worth looking!



Unicorn Pillow Pet. I have a couple different Pillow Pets but they have been mostly collecting dust in a corner of my room. Recently I added my mini unicorn Pillow Pet to my pile of pillows on my bed and fell in love with them all over again.


VSCOcam Photo App. I've been using this new photo app that I absolutely love after seeing a post about better photos by big time fashion and beauty blogger Chriselle. It has countless filters, features, and tools to prettify your photos.

  
Populaire. This French film is set in the 1960s and follows a secretary with an (unnatural) knack for typing with a bit of romance dashed in. The art direction, cinematography, and music made me instantly love it because I'm a sucker for old movies. Also, gorgeous nails!





Knights of Badassdom. This is an independent movie that includes Peter Dinklage, Summer Glau, Danny Pudi, and a bunch of others as well as lots of LARPing action! While it's certainly not Citizen Kane, it was still entertaining to watch.

What were some of your favorites throughout the month?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I've beenmeaning tosee Knights...
    Nerd fail on my part!
    I've been waiting for that VSCO cam to show upon Android already. It's taking forever :P
    One of my faves were your Steven Universe Nails! Those were sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger