14 March 2014

If My Blog Was An Outfit [LINK-UP!]

Sophie had this really cute and clever post up on her blog, Sophierocious, and I just had to join in on the link-up by fashion bloggers Hairspray and High Heels and A Dose of Paige because I'm pretty obsessed with Polyvore--it's how I create my Style Inspiration posts--and love making outfits.

The prompt is simple: what would your blog wear? If your blog was an outfit, what would it be?

This is also great for new bloggers looking to find their voice because it forces you to really think about the main themes of your blog. I might even ask my consulting clients a similar question when they're looking to create content for their marketing campaigns (and when I finally launch my freelance consulting business, cough).


Casual, dainty, and Pusheen for the cat factor. That about sums it up. :)

If you wanna join in on the fun, be sure to link up your post! You still have about a full week to make your outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Your 'blog outfit' is super cute! That shirt in particular has caught my interest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger