03 February 2014

Etsy Shop Sneak Peek


Yup, you read that right! I'm going to be opening up shop soon and you get a sneak peek right now.

When I was redesigning the blog for Devcember, I decided there were other aspects I wanted to change about Nerd Allure, too. One of the biggest things is providing back to the community and, well, earnin' my keep in a sense! So, what better way to do that than opening up my own Etsy shop?

Perhaps it's a tad bit cliche, having a blog and a potential Etsy shop, but I had a great idea for a jewelry line that I think you guys will like. I also want to be able to sell other jewelry goodies and any DIY projects that I don't give away. And, quite honestly, I just love making jewelry for people.


Hmmm, what could possibly be happening with these adorable glasses? You'll get to see soon enough--hopefully by the end of the month!

Seasoned Etsy shop owners, do you have any advice or stories you'd like to share? Go ahead in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! There is gold in geekery so why not get involved? The key to success online is always traffic, the more exposure you get the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Most of my work experience is on the other end of the spectrum of trying to help others get exposure, haha. Should be an interesting side project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to the launch of your shop! The Etsy blog has helped me with so much in my Etsy adventures. So much great advice from Etsy staff and sellers.https://www.etsy.com/blog/en/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your venture! Can't wait to see the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger