30 January 2014

Style Inspiration: Star Trek

styleinspirationstartrekcover

Exploring the space of futuristic fashion! Engage.
This Style Inspiration is a mix of the Original Series, New Trek (JJ Abrams), and the Next Generation. Which Trek is your favorite? Mine is Next Generation, probably because it was the first series I watched and then I went back and watched everything else.

Also, our dryer is fixed! Yaaay! So, yes, this Style Inspiration also has an OOTD at the end. :)

Science & Medical


Chekov

Chekov by nerd-allure featuring Cut25

To Boldly Go...



styleinspirationstartrek1

styleinspirationstartrek3

startrekearcuff

colorblock top; forever21
high-waist skinny jeans; love culture
ear cuff; h&m
boots; kensie

The top instantly reminded me of the colorblock uniforms from Next Generation. Then I added some Uhura ponytail action and a "futuristic" ear cuff. Wanted to keep everything minimal, so I think it all fits into the Star Trek theme. :)

Are there any recommendations you have for the next Style Inspiration? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits you put together are HOTT! Love the Uhura ponytail and the earcuff. I used to actually own an authentic Bajoran ear cuff, that thing was heavy!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger