09 January 2014

Style Inspiration: Kingdom Hearts


With Kingdom Hearts 3(!!!!) coming out soon, I thought why not?
So, I want to change up how I do Style Inspiration posts. I'd like them to be part Outfit of the Day (OOTD), part Polyvore style boards and see where this goes. However, it's time for a quick story first.

I had an outfit all planned out but guess what? I was going to do laundry first but our dryer is broken! I can't hang up my clothes to dry because they would freeze and be clothes icicles (clothesicles?). But, I did manage to salvage part of this Style Inspiration.

Oathkeeper


Goofy & Donald


Destiny 




Please excuse my chipping nail polish! But yeah, I got this ring at Hot Topic during one of their big holiday sales and love it so much!

Next Style Inspiration I will hopefully have an OOTD ready! Which character or world is your favorite in Kingdom Hearts? I always liked the KH versions of Aeris, Sephiroth, Cloud, and the rest of the gang. Also, my favorite world was probably Hollow Bastion because of the music.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome ring!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That ring is so amazing. Great outfit ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most amazing thing! I love seeing people put these together. I have yet to see a Kingdom Hearts one yet, so thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ring; you can find the most interesting things at hot topic.

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger