31 January 2014

Nerdgasm: Historical Disney Princesses, American Cat Cafe & More


It's Friday, we've already had a Nerd Rant, so that means this week is a Nerdgasm of wonderfully nerdy finds that I'm sharing with you all today!


The last Friday of January 2014. I can't believe how fast this month has already gone by, but hey, that means we're one month closer to spring and summer!

Anywho, here are some things I found to be pretty awesome in the last week or so.

Around the Web
Historically Correct Disney Princesses. These lovely prints show off our favorite Disney princesses in period correct fashion. Absolutely love the Jasmine one!

Game of Thrones Season 4 Preview Images. The book, A Storm of Swords, was my absolute favorite and Game of Thrones is going to be heading off into my favorite second half of the book to boot. I won't give away any spoilers, though!

Possibly America's First Cat Cafe. So, yeah, I totally need to visit San Francisco sometime soon! Sounds like they might be the first city to have a legit cat cafe in the United States. And their name is so good: KitTea!

Around the Blogosphere
Cosplay 101 by xoMia. If you're not following Mia, then do so immediately! All of her posts are wonderfully nerdy and girly, but her Cosplay 101 series is a great starting point for anyone new to cosplay and she's been updating the tutorials.

Baked Chocolate Donuts by A Geek and Her Oven. I've been totally obsessed with reading Gwen's blog recently... Hopefully that doesn't sound creepy. She's a geek, graphic designer, and baker and of course what Nerdgasm is complete without some food links?

Welcome To Lady Geek Out by Lady Geek Out. There's a new geek girl blogger in the Blogosphere and you guys should say hello! Megan just started blogging and we all know how scary and exciting that can be.

What were some of your favorite nerdy moments this week?


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for featuring my very first post. It means a lot! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my series, lovely! <3

    I would LOVE if an actual, honest-to-goodness cat cafe opened in America...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maid Marion on the Disney list, that was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit Tea has competition, in North America, anyways. News broke this week of a cat cafe opening this summer in Montreal. Yay for cats and beverages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MAN! thank you for sharing my link :D

    also, Oakland is getting a Cat Cafe too :D
    ALL THE CAT CAFES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I randomly stumbled on this post... you made my life with this, "Possibly America's First Cat Cafe"...uh I got to go find my soul mate now bye! haha

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger