Lots of changes this week! Here's a list of what was updated as well as some questions for you guys that you can hopefully help me find the answers to.
Right, so, I got a bit more done this week compared to the previous one. Here's an overview:
- All social media icons are now live and I cleaned up the sidebar in general.
- Speaking of, that means I made an actual Facebook for my blog! It's still kinda bland.
- Suggestion Box was made prettier and turned into an all-purpose Contact Me box.
- Broke up the blog's template into two sidebars on each side with a new background.
- Centered most of the things!
- Future posts will have a signature graphic.
- New fonts for everything.
In other Devcember news, I'm considering doing an email list, although my only experience with them is on the business side for small businesses. Do any of you send out email to your subscribers?
And finally, I'm diving into the foray of advertising. What are your experiences with advertising your blog? What are the best places for targeted advertising?
That wraps up week three! Thank you all SO MUCH for following me and enduring the design shake-up, I'm honestly having an amazing time blogging and talking with you all and can't wait to get into the full swing of things!