25 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!

We finally got a Christmas miracle and the power came back on after some nasty ice storms. And now, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas, holiday, and new year! Here's some pictures to make you smile.

 Henry getting into the holidays with his wintertime hat! Or maybe that's resentment?

 Owen loved his ugly Christmas sweater! At least someone appreciates their winter gear this year.

And here's the ugly Christmas sweater I made! I had this sweater with a sequin dragon on it and then added all of the Christmas goodies with a hot glue gun.

I hope everyone has a happy, fun, and safe holiday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hah, thanks! Went to an ugly Christmas sweater party and had nothin' on some people with light up sweaters.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lovely,
    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a liebster award because I love your blog!
    http://justnicolette.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-2.html

    Just Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Henry looks like our Tuffy the BluKat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger