13 November 2013

What Would I Say? Shenanigans

Have you tried out this awesome little website? It's called What Would I Say? and was created by a team of Princeton students. You sign in with your Facebook login and it will scramble every single status update you've ever published and generate new ones from them. The results can be hilarious! Of course, instead of studying for my finals like I totally should be doing, I generated these gems from previous status updates.

Pretty Hipster

Belgian Restaurant

Green DeLorean

Class Boobies

Combat System

Fallout New Vegas

Zombie Fog

I would love to see what you guys got as your made up status updates! If you try it out, do send me your results in the comments or on Twitter! You can find me at @writerary, just like my Instagram.

4 comments:

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger