21 November 2013

Liebster Award Nominations & Questions!

Candace of Musings By Candace Jean, also the author of this Resident Evil guest post here on NA, nominated my lil’ blog for a Liebster Award! What’s a Liebster Award and why did I choose others to be apart of it? Find out more below!


In German, "liebster" is a type of endearment word, as Lorraine Marie writes. She also explains the interesting phenomena of the Liebster Award. Part award, part promotion opportunity, it's all about up and coming bloggers who are creating amazing content and bringing something new to the Blogosphere. So, I extend a very big thank you to Candace for considering my humble little blog for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much. :)

There are some requirements for the Liebster:
  1. Name the person who nominated you, give thanks, and follow their blog
  2. Answer eleven questions that the person gave you
  3. Nominate eleven bloggers who do not have more than one hundred followers and make sure they know you nominated them
  4. Make eleven questions for your nominees to answer
So, drum roll, please! My nominees are...
I do apologize if the nominees have more than a hundred followers that I’m not aware of. I've also seen other Liebster requirements that say bloggers with two hundred followers is fine, too. Regardless, I nominate thee! Onto Candace’s questions!

What was the first blog you started following?
I believe it was Cazz of Nerd Burger! Although I was also following Gillian of Elevator Musik pretty early on, too.

If you had up to $1000 to purchase a new pair of shoes, what shoe would you pick?
Classic Louboutin red sole pumps. Every girl should own a pair.

When considering wardrobe essentials, what makes your top ten?
Pretty necklaces, quirky rings, cardigans, skinny jeans, comfy flats, geeky t-shirts, kickass moto jacket (fake leather!), maxi dress, little black dress AND little red dress.

Is there one wardrobe essential you still don’t have? If not, what would be your ideal purchase of that essential?
A carry-all tote that goes great with any outfit. I’ve been eyeballing those Celine bags like nobody’s business but, you know, money and stuff.

What is your favorite wardrobe essential and who designed it?
I have a classic beige trench coat and I feel like Carmen Sandiego in it! It's just from H&M, haha.

If you could only wear one contemporary brand for the next year what brand would it be?
Can it be a designer? Because I want to live in Zac Posen clothes for the next year for sure.

Picking a male and female, who are your favorite actors?
Hmm ... Tom Hardy and Tina Fey!

What is your favorite t.v. show?
Aaahhh, hard question! There’s so many but the first one that popped into my head is Bob’s Burgers.

Favorite Harry Potter character?
Snape. YEAH, I SAID IT. Okay, I also like Luna Lovegood and Hermione, too.

What is your go to outfit?
Skinny jeans, black flats, dainty necklace, and geeky t-shirt.

What do you find to be the most difficult tasks in your life to juggle?
Working full-time, freelancing while also trying to finish up college and giving the necessary attention to blogging.

And here are my questions for you guys!
  • What/who made you start blogging?
  • What is your favorite movie of all time? Favorite scene or line from that movie?
  • Where is your go-to retail therapy/shopping location?
  • What is one popular fashion or beauty trend you don’t like?
  • Who would win in a fight: Batman or Vampire Hunter Abraham Lincoln?
  • Favorite comfort or junk food of all time?
  • If money was no object, what job would you want to try/do?
  • Oh no, you’re stuck on a desert island! What four things (besides survival essentials) would be must-haves for you?
  • Who is your current celebrity or geek crush?
  • If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what would you choose?
  • What’s one of your favorite hobbies?
As a note, the Liebster Award is entirely up to you to participate in. I'm very much for strong online communities and think the Liebster Award is better than other types of "tags" out there because it's helping small to medium sized blogs. And now I'll get off my soapbox. :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much again! I'm not sure if nominating back is in the rules as there are so many different versions on the interwebs, but I did it anyway! :)

    http://www.dragonsandthings.co.uk/things/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Haha, yeah, there's a lot of different versions so I don't think it'll be the end of the world if you used a different version.

      Delete
  2. Once again, thank you! It is so sweet of you to nominate me! I will certainly keep the tag going! First I'll search for some more awesome blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) That seems to be the best part, finding new blogs.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination! I love discovering new blogs and can't wait to share my answers!

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger