1. Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion, Bath & Body Works. Surprise, surprise, another product from Bath & Body Works! The 'Sleep' lotion from the Aromatherapy line is my favorite because I like lavender scented stuff and this does actually help me fall asleep.
2. My Favorite Night Balm, C.O. Bigelow. This lip balm is great for an overnight treatment for dry and chapped lips, especially if you live in a place that gets colder and drier during the fall and winter months. My only gripe is that you don't get a lot of product for over $7.00!
3. Soothing Makeup Wipes, Aveeno. For the longest time I was using the e.l.f. Studio line makeup wipes but these are just way better! They have soothing and calming effects, which is great because my skin is prone to break out easily. They also smell amazing (lavender and chamomile).
4. Seaweed Clarifying Toner, The Body Shop. This has been a great toner because it doesn't sting, there's no nasty smell, and has helped make my skin look less tired! It was a random purchase from the Body Shop and it will be a repeat purchase in the future.
5. Acne Pen, Cellex-C. I don't use this every night, only when I have bad breakouts and literally overnight my face is much clearer. It can sting and if you use a lot your eyes will burn from the strong peppermint smell (Or maybe I'm just a big ol' baby)! But again, it's totally worth it and works like magic.