13 October 2013

Tag!: What's On Your Geeky Shelf?

While cleaning my room I thought about something interesting. Everyone has their own "geeky shelf," a collection of assorted stuff that the person cherishes and is almost always something geeky or nerdy. Whether it's your rare comic book collection, action figures, or geeky books, we all have our special bookcase! So, I thought it'd be interesting to create a tag.

To participate, simply just link back to this post with your own geeky goodies! Now, to start things off, here is my own geeky shelf.


The top of my bookshelf is the base for some interesting trinkets: my Mulan doll, katana, Pewter dragons, and "Hopes & Dreams" jar!


Here is a hodge-podge of stuff. There are all my guides for Fallout 3, Metal Gear Solid 3 & 4, the Knightfall series in Batman is my absolute favorite story arc and Dune is my favorite sci-fi novel of all time. I wanted to be an astronomer as a kid which is why I have the Star Guide, and of course, my big ol' hard cover of A Dance of Dragons from the A Song of Ice & Fire series! If you're wondering about the San Diego book, that is where I'm originally from. :)


Lots going on here! I have the rest of my A Song of Ice & Fire books here, The Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as The Hobbit, a bunch of different candles, and my huge collector's edition of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! And then some DVDs peeking out such as UP, Brave, Bruce Almighty, and Legend. The little white book that says "Sterling's Gold" is the fake book they made that Roger Sterling published in Mad Men.


Gaming shelf! All sorts of PS1, 2, and 3 games here along with my PSP and Fallout PC games. Toothless and my Buckingham Palace dog guard keep watch.


This isn't part of the same shelf but only because there's not enough room but it's still one of my favorite keepsakes! Yes, those are Star Trek: The Next Generation Pez BUUUT I also got them signed by Marina Sirtis (aka Counselor Troi)!

And there you have it, a little look into my nerdiness. And of course, feel free to tag yourself because I'd love to see what's on your geeky bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger