While I will certainly be hunting down the Disney villains lookbooks by e.l.f. and the Kiss nail kits, I figured I would do my own Disney villains series of different hair, makeup, nails, and fashion tutorials! And I'm starting it off with my Cruella de Vil inspired nails. :) Enjoy!
What I used:
- Sally Hansen nail polishes in red and white
- e.l.f. black liquid eyeliner with a felt tip
- Paint all of your nails red except for your thumb. Let dry.
- Now, paint your thumb with the white nail polish. Again, let dry.
- Finally, use the felt tip of the liquid eyeliner to create Dalmatian dots on your thumb.