18 September 2013

Style Inspiration: Metal Gear Solid

One of my favorite video game series ever happens to be Metal Gear Solid. In fact, MGS (for PS1) was one of the first games I did a speed run on while sick from school one day, finishing it in roughly four or five hours. Yeah, I know most people can finish games in like twenty minutes these days, but I thought I was a gaming master!

And of course, I'm pretty excited for the Phantom Pain to come out. Although I've been avoiding most Phantom Pain news so when I do get the game I won't over hype it and then feel disappointed even when it's probably going to be a great game.

Anywho, for this Style Inspiration I decided to do Metal Gear Solid inspired fall fashion. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger