30 September 2013

September Favorites 2013

And once again, another month just zooms by! But with the end of the month also comes monthly favorites and here were mine throughout September. What were your monthly favorites, nerdettes?

Fashion
1. BCBG Paris Black Flats. I have been living in these for the past couple months, but especially in September because soon I'll have to bring out my boots, sneakers, and fuzzy slippers for the colder months. These BCBG Paris flats are super comfy and go with pretty much everything I own.

2. Express Unicorn T-Shirt. It was love at first sight between me and this shirt I found at Express. Though I try not to spend too much on things like shirts, this was one of those must-buy moments! It is a very nice quality and the colors are great for fall.

3. Forever21 Gold Elephant Ring. This little guy is adorable and he has been like a good luck charm! I mean, not saying the elephant has magical powers, but you never know...


Beauty
1. John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo & Conditioner. My stylist gave me a color treatment kit by Paul Mitchell but it just left my hair limp and the color dull so I switched to the John Frieda color collection and my hair instantly perked back up and the color still looks great. Although, my roots are already starting to show!

2. Maybelline Vintage Leather Nail Polish. I did an overview of these colors and I must say, they are quite nice and grew on me throughout September. If you're looking for great fall colors and textures for your nails, give the Vintage Leather line a try.

3. Stress Relief Aromatherapy Body Wash. Soooo, I've been pretty stressed lately between being a full-time student and working full-time while also trying to keep up with this blog. I believe aromatherapy is completely placebo, but I don't mind. Besides, absolutely love the scent (sandalwood rose) of this body wash from Bath & Body Works.

Nerdom
1. Ugly Betty. One of my latest binge watches on Netflix and I must say, I'm so mad I didn't watch more of this show when it was on TV! But have no fear fellow Ugly Betty fans, America Ferrera is now lending her voice to Astrid on the How To Train Your Dragon TV show and the movies. Awesome!

2. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. I loved-loved-loved the first movie and the "There's a leek in the boat!" one-liner in the trailer always gets me. What else is there to say?!

 
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I had the unfortunate happen when my Mass Effect 3 disc stopped working when I had a hankering to play some online multiplayer and so I looked through my pile of games that I still need to finish and picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Couldn't put it down and still can't.

4. Toothless Plushie. Speaking of How To Train Your Dragon, I totally got this Toothless plushie that makes growling noises. No reason I got it other than it was adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger