10 August 2013

Collective Haul: Bath & Body Works, Claire's, F21 & More

Over the past few weeks I have been doing some shopping, nothing too crazy. I wanted to check out the new fall scents at Bath & Body Works, visit my favorite resale and vintage shop, and then visited a couple other stores. So, here's my little collective haul!

 Candles from Bath & Body Works, particularly their new fall scents coming out. From left: Blackberry Spice, Heirloom Pear, and Sandalwood Citrus.

 Green pants from a local resale shop and then some cat leggings and a new faux leather mixed fabric shirt from Forever21.
 A bunch of different goodies from a local boutique, Claire's, and Love Culture. These are some infinity earrings. And as an FYI, I don't have my ears pierced so these are all clip-ons (Lame of me, I know).

 I also got a new Lash Stiletto at Target and my mom got me this Snoopy iPhone case when it's winter time.

 Up close of a charm necklace from Love Culture and some cute keyring earrings from Claire's!

 Here's a varsity jacket from Forever21 and a simple white zip-up hoodie from Target.

 Shoes! From left, Steve Madden pumps I got from that local resale shop, beige heels from Target, and some BCBG Paris flats from DSW.

 Another view of the lovely shoes. <3

And that's it, folks! See ya soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger